Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lucky



Yesterday I spent the day with my boys at the movies.  We saw Gnomeo & Juliet.  Super cute!  Before we went to the movie, however, I couldn't find anything to do.  Okay...I could possibly have found something to do around the house....I just chose not to.  :-)  So instead of putting away laundry, I made this super cute St. Patrick's Day banner.  For this project I did use my Cricut.  That crafting tool is probably the BEST thing EVER!  Thanks, Mom & Dad!  For this project, I used the Birthday Bash cartridge to make the individual banner pieces, Storybook for the letters, and Paper Doll Dress Up for the big shamrocks. I jazzed up the big shamrocks a little with some green stickles.  Some of the small shamrocks are stickers from the Reminisce paper line.  The background paper I used was also Reminisce.

Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment