Sunday, January 29, 2012

SMILE!

It's Sunday night, and I'm in the process of watching the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, A Smile as Big as the Moon.  How fitting for these two crafts I'd like to share tonight.  The first is a banner I made for the Health Clerk at my school.  She's such a wonderful, smiley person, who LOVES smiley faces.  I had her name for "Secret Santa" at school this year....this is what I made her:
 She has the banner hanging above her office door, which is fitting, considering her office is decorated in smiley faces.  :-)


To make this banner, I used the Birthday Bash cartridge and Smiley Cards cartridge on my Gypsy.  For the letters, I used the Alphalicious cartridge.

Last, but not least, here is a card I made during our snow days a little over a week ago.  Super simple, but I LOVE it!


This card would be so easy to replicate for various holidays or birthdays, as well!  I hope everyone has a wonderful week!  Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment