Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wow!  I can't believe it's Valentine's Day already!  I love having the opportunity to tell people that I care about them....a couple of those people are my two boys, Nathan and Josh.  I just LOVE them!  They are so full of life and make everyday an adventure.

This first card I made for Nathan. 


To make this card:

Squirrel from Create-a-Critter cartridge cut at 3 1/2".
Acorn from Create-a-Critter cartridge cut at 1 3/4".
Nuts About You stamp from My Pink Stamper---Punnylicious
Mini Heart Punch

This next card is for Josh.


I used Create-a-Critter to make this card, as well.

Dinosaur cut at 3 1/2"
Palm Tree cut at 3"
You're Dino-mite! stamp from My Craft Spot---Build a Valentine

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with love! <3




0 comments:

Post a Comment