Saturday, July 9, 2011

4th of July Cake Pops

I bought a book about how to make cake pops over a month ago.  It has been one of my summer "to-do's" to learn how to make these.  I decided I would try making them for the first time this 4th of July.  What a better time, right???  Anyway....since it was my first time making these, I decided not to use the WHOLE cake....I cut it in half (which yields 24 cake pops) and froze the unused half for another time.  It really was pretty simple.  I think the hardest part for me was figuring out how much chocolate to melt and which type of bowl would be deep enough to completely submerge the cake pop just once.  I am glad I only tried to do simple ones the first time...I think my next attempt will be for Nathan's soccer team....maybe soccer balls.


Here is the website you can go to to see more cake pop ideas:
www.bakerella.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment