Thursday, July 21, 2011

Greetings from Seattle

Greetings from Seattle!  The weather all over the nation has been kind of whacky lately.  My thoughts are with my family and friends dealing with the heat and humidity in the midwest.  I can't imagine having to deal with that.  I'll take my Pacific Northwest weather!  :-)  That being said....the Pacific Northwest hasn't been ideal for summer weather either.  Usually our summers are fabulous!  We have sunny days and comfortable temperatures with no humidity.  Well....this year has been the exception.  While my family and friends are frying in the midwest, we have had unusually cool (like I'm under a blanket cool) and rainy days.  :-(  BOO!  So...I found this really cute image in my Create a Critter cartridge that I wanted to use to make a Seattle themed card.  Here it is....


Recipe for this card:
A2 sized card
Patterned Paper & light blue cardstock cut at 2 1/2 inches
Duck on p.31 of Create a Critter cut at 3 inches
Umbrella on p. 31 of Create a Critter cut at 3 inches
Peachy Keen Critter Faces for the Duck
Peachy Keen Everyday Character Faces for the Umbrella
Greetings from Seattle Stamp from AMuse Art Stamps

**I used my gypsy to remove the faces for both the duck and the umbrella so I could use my Peachy Keen Stamps.

Well...I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!


4 comments:

Amy said...

This is so sweet! I love how you used the PK faces... :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Susie, this is really sweet. By the way I am in Spokane. It has been a little more rainy here but it 's been a good summer. Not as hot as usual. In the high 70's - 80's. I love your card. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Tana said...

This is super cute! I love that stamp. We live in Gig Harbor! Small world. :)

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

Hello! I just found your blog through a google search. Noticed that you haven't updated in a while.. That's a shame, because you make some CUTE things!

Post a Comment